5 Acidity Fighting Remedies From Your Kitchen and Herb Garden
Heartburn or acid reflux is known to attack everyone. It affects the majority of adults at some point in their lives. When the stomach produces too much acid, it leads to acidity. It is the primary factor in ulcers, bad breath, stomach pain, nausea, and other symptoms. It has a bitter aftertaste in the mouth and causes a sharp sensation between the ribs that reaches your heart; Consequently, it is also referred to as heartburn.
Numerous individuals have admitted to having fallen victim to acidity and claiming that it had a negative impact on their lives. They have asserted that they have tried a wide range of medications that claim to provide instantaneous relief from acidity and gas. They don’t know that, despite the many products that are known to relieve acidity quickly, the most important thing to do to get rid of acidity forever is to make some changes to your lifestyle.
The treatment for acidity begins in your kitchen and herb garden, as the saying goes, “Charity begins at home.”
What, exactly? You can eliminate acidity from your life in a few ways and with the help of the ingredients listed below.
1. Water: Water is the ambrosia that helps you balance the pH in your stomach because of its neutral pH balance. It protects the stomach lining from damage and lowers stomach acid levels; resulting in acidity and ulcers. Drinking a glass of lukewarm water before going to bed and upon awakening is recommended. Drink water only after meals.
2. Leafy holy basil: As soon as you experience a sharp sensation below your sternum or a sour or bitter after taste, wash a few leaves of holy basil. This is how the body responds to periods of acidity. One of Holy Basil’s many medicinal properties is the ability to combat acidity, also known as “Tulsi.”
3. Cinnamon: Boil some cinnamon powder in some water. Strain after a brief simmer. It will begin to resemble tea liquor. You will notice a change if you consume that without adding anything else. It relieves flatulence and functions as a natural antacid.
4. Vinegar from apple cider: Despite its acidic nature, apple cider vinegar helps to alkalize the stomach wall. two times per day, taking two teaspoons of this with a cup of water.
5. Buttermilk: Also called “Chaach”; You can get relief from the acidity problem by drinking a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon each of roasted cumin, roasted fenugreek seeds, and coriander paste. Doing so on a regular basis will also help you get rid of the problem.
For the majority of us, acidity is a serious issue with our lifestyle. It is very important to manage it with care. You will be freed forever from the chains of acidity if you incorporate the aforementioned suggestions into your life.
For quick acidity relief, antacids are the most common treatment. You can unwind as a result and concentrate on your work. Sachets of antacids are readily available and can be carried with you wherever you go.