If you experience symptoms such as fever / cough / shortness of breath, you can call 06733420802.
Currently, there are 18 patients in Myanmar who have been infected with the Wuhan Coronavirus virus.
Eighty-two percent of those infected with the Waning virus were not seriously ill. The World Health Organization says only 3 percent suffer from a common illness, and only 3 percent suffer from life-threatening illness. This is a review of Chinese reporting patients.
The public needs to keep abreast of what they can do about the virus.
(1) Keep your hands clean.
(2) cough Nausea, vomiting, and numbness You must do it with a handkerchief or with a pin.
(3) Don’t go to public places as much as possible.
4. Get a good night’s sleep. Stress can be reduced as much as possible.
5) Eat a healthy diet.
(6) If you have a chronic illness, you need to control it carefully.
(7) getting sick near you; Cough If you are having trouble breathing. Especially if the sick person is returning from China, call 06733420802.